The things you can do with a piece of trash! Just take a colorful idea, creative hands and a whip of my fairy dust!!!
The account that i’m working with often posted challenges amongst peers. Just to spice things up from the monotonous and often stressful life of a call center agent. For this challenge, our main task is to create a beautiful gown made out from trash / indigenous or recyclable materials. Just like “PROJECT RUNWAY and PROJECT ACCESSORIES” all rolled into one … but with a Filipino twist. The main theme is Flores de Mayo so expect the most elaborate pieces from this side of town. Its one successful event that my friend Chaz Zenith has created. Everyone participated and adored the fabulous masterpieces. I just hoped that there will be another event like this.
I posted below some of my friends creations… of course ang na-post ko lang ay yung mga beki since my blog is solely dedicated for LGBT. Find out who i am amongst the featured ‘sagalas’… scroll down girl.
- Moving is SUCH a joy…said no one evah! (earthenbalance.wordpress.com)
- Featured Items: “Magician’s Wand” and “Bunny Slippers” July 18,2013 (clubpenguinbloggersteam.wordpress.com)
- A Wand of Magic (keithgarrettpoetry.com)
- Eco-chic… the recycled bag! (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- Eco-Friendly Decorating: Finding Alternatives to Leather (decorating.answers.com)
- Talented illustrators meet eco friendly housewares… nodding to Oh, Little Rabbit (thevalente.com)
- In honor of Earth Day, spotlight on eco-friendly mats (xpressmats.com)