Going to Bora is a delight…. It’s the primary destination and its my first experience siyempre. The promise of the Philippine Tourism that its ‘one remarkable’ tourist destination is a well fulfilled testimonial. I cant just say anything but truly AMAZING!!!
But of course, once you packed your bags and it is also your first time, I hope that you would take this tips in consideration especially if you would like to have be ‘gay and fabulous’ in the Bora shores. So read below my dear and I bet you will find it intersting and somehow helpful.
1. Anti-mosquito lotion – aside from the fact that you NEED bring your ever reliable suntan lotion and cream, you MUST also bring anti-mosquito repellent lotions as well or else these parasites will have a field day! Baka gusto mong maaga ang new year at magkaroon ka ng instant polka dots sa katawan dahil sa kagat ng lamok hahahahahaha
2. Diatabs and bonamine – be practical! Im not saying that you may catch diarrhea or you may puke when traveling (especially if you’ll travel via Asian Spirit), better have the formidable twins just in case. So before you travel…better raid your mothers medicine box and pop some Bonamine kung mahihiluhin ka sa byahe and kapag nagtatae – diatabs siymepre!
3. Ipod and a portable speaker – how I wish brought along my portable speaker so I would have played some of my fave bossa songs inclung ‘so nice by stacey kent’, ‘para sa akin by sitti’ and ‘banhos by monica vasconcelos’
4. BPI credit card – yup! May BPI ATM machine sa boracay!!! I swear, ng makita ko yung machine, parang nagliwanag ang langit at umawit ang mga anghel sa lupa!!!! I LOVE BPI sobra…..
5. digicam – but of course…you don’t want to miss those Kodak moments. Mahirap na ang maingit habang ang mga kasamahan mo pose dito, pose doon ang ginagawa.
6. condom and lubricant – dapat parang boy scout, always handa! O kaya parang sundalo, handang lumaban at labasan sa kahit anong gera! Ahahahahhahahaha
7. Betadine and cotton – sabihin na natin, napaka OC ko pagdating sa first aid and napakalmpa ko pong talaga BUT its better be prepared. Twice akong nasugatan while in Bora – dahil sa sobrang kalasingan…and too bad, the moment I asked for first aid…the front desk doesn’t have any. Buti na lang, im like wolverine. I have self healing powers!
8. sun visors – as soon as I arrived in bora, I tried to look for a sun visor. You know, a sort of cap pero butas sa may bumbumbunan so your hair could freely feel the breeze pero di ka masisilaw sa araw. It is often used by tennis players. Unfortunately, wala akong nahanap. Mukhang hindi IN sa bora kay if I were you, bring one.
9. hair wax – yes…mga kaibigan. Due to vanity reasons, I have to bring my hair wax. I cant leave without it. But of course im not using it during the day kung saan masarap mag-swemmeng. Di naman ako ganon kabanidoso. Pag gumugimk lang sa gabi and I need to feel my awesome’ self hehehehehe
10. binoculars – aside from the fact you could use this for bird watching, but you could also use this para manilip ng mga distant aliens doing something something while on beach. Or people who are cannodling even without them noticing. Hahahahahaha. Andami kayang ‘birds’ sa Bora na ansarap pagmasdan. HAHAHAHA